Step 2: Perfect Your Brand
Become irresistible with a brand that attracts customers like a magnet.
You can't attract an audience of diehard fans if you come across like store-bought vanilla.
After you Know Your Worth, it's time to nail a brand identity (your look) and a brand voice (your language) that will make customers want to buy.
What it means to Perfect Your Brand
After you Perfect Your Brand, you'll be able to represent your business with a style that immediately connects with your audience.
Sound like something you need? Schedule your free consultation today to get started.
WHAT YOU GET
In the second step of the 4-step journey to brand success, you'll nail down a look and communication style that's instantly recognizable. Here's how.
Visual Brand Identity
• Make your business unmistakable with an original logo and brand
• Immediately turn heads with a full brand identity that draws customers in via web, social, print, and more
• Become irrisistible by tailoring your look to your customers' needs
Brand Writing Guide
• Make customers listen by communicating with a voice that sticks
• Write like you sound with tips targeted to your team (no more vanilla!)
• Get messaging styles that stick by combining your customers' needs with your brand voice
Start hitting the mark with your customers.
After you Perfect Your Brand...
- You'll have a look that truly represents what you stand for.
- You'll be able to communicate in one voice (and stop sounding so vanilla!)
- You'll stand out from the competition for the reasons that matter.
- You'll shape customers' perception from the get-go.
[Hoot Design Co.] built a fantastic brand for me that reflects my values and represents my business perfectly. With out their help my business launch would be weeks behind schedule.
★★★★★ — Tim McVey, Mission Digital Marketing
Ready to make the right impression?
We can make it happen—together. Let's get this show on the road!
What our clients are saying:
[Hoot Design Co. was] great at involving us in the creative process so that our brand image has become a true reflection of us. Everyone has brought a positive and patient attitude to the work they've done and [I would] recommend them to anyone looking for the same!
★★★★★ — Brandi, Ben, and Josh, Owners, Barred Owl Butcher & Table